Ashley recently received the highest math score in her class on a very difficult test in geometry. It required good reading, sequencing, problem solving, contextual thinking, and abstract thought in addition to basic computation. Most in the class did not do well. Ashley was thrilled and her class clapped for her, gave her a big hug and were so supportive. She had a huge grin and felt so confident. I was so proud of her.
Here is an amazing testimonial by a Cellfield client!
S.H. is an adult who presented with extreme hypersensitivies in different sensory systems that disenabled her to function with regards to a vocation, driving a car etc. She completed our Tomatis Sound Training program first to attain a stronger sensory processing foundation. Subsequent to this program S. completed the Cellfield program to target her extreme visual hypersensitivity. The following are her words as she went through the Cellfield program. – Maude Le Roux (OTR/L)
Changes Noticed During Cellfield Treatment
- On day 3 and 4, I started noticing that the dots, as well as the target and words on the Cellfield program, were either in front of or behind the moving patterns.
- On day 5 or 6, I was very distracted because I could see the computer screen as well as everything around it in all directions at the same time! I could see the keyboard, desk, pencil on the desk, the computer tower with a tissue box and blinking router on top as well as headphones hanging on the wall above me to the left! I was only able to focus on one item at a time before.
- On day 9 or 10, while driving with my husband, I noticed that there were billboards on both sides of the road. I had only seen the ones on the right side before and read the same ones over and over again on the way to ATA until I noticed there were ones on the other side too! If I thought about it logically I could have told you that there were billboards on both sides of the road, but I hadn’t seen them until that time!
- I started noticing that many of the trees across the street are behind the other trees (I knew that there were trees in front of/behind other trees but I never really saw it before)
- Figuring out what size container is needed for leftovers has always been a challenge for me as I would end up transferring the food between several containers until finding the appropriate size- dirtying all kids of dishes! Since Cellfield I have been able to easily tell what size container is needed!
Changes Noticed After Cellfield Treatment
- I can read for hours at a time now! I still feel a little dizzy after reading for long periods of time, have flashes of light and sparkles hit the pages as my eyes move from sentence to sentence sometimes but it doesn’t bother me nearly as much as it did before!
- My eyes don’t burn after reading anymore!! Reading is so much more natural. When I read before, I had a very difficult time not zoning out while reading and became exhausted very quickly as I had to keep re-reading while my eyes were burning. When I read now I barely even take notice of the words and it is as if there is a movie is playing in my head about what I read!
- I feel like I can remember what people look like a little better. I know this is strange but many times I forgot what people look like (even myself and those very close to me) and just simply can’t picture them. When I used to work at a busy convenience store on a college campus and saw hundreds of customers, many of whom were regular visitors, the way I remembered people was often their teeth or other distinctive feature. - For some reason I couldn’t remember by looking at their entire face/body. I feel like I see people a lot better now somehow and can remember what they look like much more accurately.
- Watching TV and movies on an HDTV doesn’t seem to bother me as much anymore!
S.H. May 2013
We have researched many programs and are trained in several designed to help with Dyslexia or other reading difficulties. Over many years we have come to realize that what we were looking for was a program that...
- worked the phonics, visual pathways and active working memory of the printed word simultaneously.
- had to be short with a quick reward system to maintain motivation
- would empower the student to attack the written word with enthusiasm
- would be challenging, yet inherently motivating.
In Cellfield we found a program that does all of the above with modern computer technology and the student gets to compete against only him or herself and see their grades rise in a matter of only 10 days!
Matthew recently participated in a two week Cellfield program, designed to address his reading comprehension needs. He underwent testing prior to starting and then retested after completion of the program. Matthew gained 3 grade levels for reading comprehension in just 2 weeks!...So far he is doing fabulous and has the self confidence that he did not have before to do so!
Gene and Angela
If a student is 8 years old (sometimes 7) and has Dyslexia or other reading difficulties he or she might benefit from Cellfield intervention. Research on this innovative program is conclusive and real.
If a student is 5 to 7 years old then we would recommend our TNT Program, which focuses on the attainment of reading skills in the earlier academic career of any student with specific or non-specific learning needs.
The Cellfield program consists of 2 phases, as well as pre- and post-assessments and consultations, as follows:
- 3 hour pre-assessment
- 1 hour consultation
- Phase 1: 10 1-hour sessions, Monday through Friday for 2 weeks
- 1 hour post-assessment
- 1/2 hour phone consultation
- Phase 2: 10 1-hour sessions, one time a week for the duration of 10 weeks
- 3 hour post-assessment
- 1 hour consultation
Read the testimonials of our families!