ReadOn for Reading Intervention
Occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, educators, researchers, neuropsychologists, educational psychologists, medical practitioners, social workers.
- To provide an overview of the 7 building blocks to proficient reading
- To review neuro-anatomy related to reading
- To identify different assessments that may be helpful to assess more fully.
- To provide perceptual related components of each of the 7 exercises / games
- To provide lab experience of the software for workshop participants
- To discuss outcomes of different pilot studies.