Level of the Workshop: Intermediate to Advanced
- Be able to identify at least 3 instrumental key players in the field of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Understand the 6 emotional developmental levels of Dr. Stanley Greenspan
- Describe different theories ascribed to Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Identify key assessments that would be necessary for the intervention process
- Discuss different interventions that could be considered
- Understand the relevance of relationship in order to build social-emotional skills
- Be enabled to consider the development of different executive skills to support academic achievement.